Monte Hershberger, don’t post comments while refusing replies. The actions are the thing that puts US soldiers & citizens lives at risk. If you want to make them safer, prosecuting the people who perpetrated the crimes and giving them stiff penalties would lessen the anger and remove some of the motivation for attacks. So if you were actually serious about reducing the risk to US soldiers & citizens, you would be calling for prosecution and stiff penalties! One main point is Sen. Feinstein and Sen. Udall are both helping these criminals get away with their crimes by not calling for prosecutions.
- Follow Representative Press ☞ YouTube Comments & YouTube Videos on WordPress.com
- “but none have spoken publicly out of fear for their safety”
- Think about what the real Pearl Harbor was,
- CELEBRATING and MOCKING the tragedy was disgustingly selfish.
- There is nothing legitimate about a racist agenda.
- If you want something to function a particular way then you put effort into designing it with that goal in mind.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets