What you wrote is simply not true. First, Ben Franklin never said that. And second, I just gave you a detailed response to explain it. did you read it? Simply look at the definition of democracy. There is no such thing as one form of democracy, there are different forms of democracy. The U.S. is most certainly set up as a form of government that meets the definition of democracy. “a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.” – https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=define%20democracy
- Follow Representative Press ☞ YouTube Comments & YouTube Videos on WordPress.com
- “but none have spoken publicly out of fear for their safety”
- Think about what the real Pearl Harbor was,
- CELEBRATING and MOCKING the tragedy was disgustingly selfish.
- There is nothing legitimate about a racist agenda.
- If you want something to function a particular way then you put effort into designing it with that goal in mind.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets