But there is a lot of media malpractice on the Internet too and causing problems by failing to report accurately. It makes sense to create a system with checks and balances, open review and which will be controlled by the American people. And as I suggest, it would act as a counter balance, I am not pushing for banning all private attempts at news reporting, I think they could possibly be improved if they are put in competition with a media system which can be critical of them and call them into account on a level playing field. I am saying that the public’s media criticism will have a fair chance to be heard if a level playing field is formally established. I explain it a bit on the about page of my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RepresentativePress/about
- Follow Representative Press ☞ YouTube Comments & YouTube Videos on WordPress.com
- “but none have spoken publicly out of fear for their safety”
- Think about what the real Pearl Harbor was,
- CELEBRATING and MOCKING the tragedy was disgustingly selfish.
- There is nothing legitimate about a racist agenda.
- If you want something to function a particular way then you put effort into designing it with that goal in mind.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets